Rest Stop on Wednesday, December 1st, 7-8:30 PM
(REPLAY WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON)
We’d greatly appreciate your help in completing a short survey about this past week’s “Adventures in Grace: a pilgrimage” kickoff events. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. Your feedback will be very important in helping us continue to enhance the “Adventures in Grace” program for all participants going forward. Thank you, and please continue to share and spread the word.
Participating in a small discussion group will greatly enhance your Adventures in Grace experience. These Gatherings in Grace (GiG’s) will give you the opportunity to more deeply delve into the content and insights of each adventure, discuss them with a small gathering of fellow pilgrims, and apply them to your life. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to grow in wisdom and grace.
- GiG’s will begin after each Adventure’s Rest-Stop and the number of gatherings per Adventure will be determined by the group members.
- There are many options for participating in a GiG.
- You may join an existing Small Christian Community or join with others in forming a new community, meeting either in-person on the parish campus or in someone’s home, or virtually via Zoom.
- There are many different options for days and times of meeting. The existing groups have specific schedules already, while new groups are able to set their own schedule.
- You may also choose a group with a specific member focus such as young parents, singles, widows, or men, or you may choose a group that is open to all, with no specific focus. You can also gather a group of friends and create your own group.
- A group can be as small as 3-4 or as large as ten.
- You can register for a GiG by going to the parish website, holyfamilyparish.org, and click on “Register for the Pilgrimage.” Then click on “Gatherings in Grace” to choose your GiG preference. For the new groups listed as TBD for day and time, please indicate your preferred day and time in the “Comments” section.
- You can also register by contacting:
Pete Pappas at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Deacon Dennis Brown at email@example.com, or
Mary Whiteside at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don’t miss this opportunity to join a GiG and enhance your experience of Adventures in Grace.