The goal of all catechesis is to develop Christian disciples. This is done by engaging students of all ages and ability in an intentional exploration of
- The individual’s personal relationship with Christ
- Knowledge of Sacred Scripture and Catholic tradition
- The liturgical life of the Church – worship and sacraments
- Knowledge of the moral teachings of the Church methods for discernment and skillful decision-making
- Development of a healthy spirituality made tangible by helpful spiritual practices
- Experiences of Christian community in order to nurture love of God, self and neighbor, the spirit of simplicity and mutual forgiveness.
- Develop a missionary spirit in all children and families so that they will be the presence of Christ in society.
DOCUMENTS & FORMS